Nature Sounds.

7 Syns

Is it safe to say that these guys have potential to be the new Rawkus? If you remember, Rawkus had at a time emcee's renowned for their artistic skills which featured the likes of Pharoahe Monch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Skillz, Hi-Tek, Shabaam Sahdeeq and later Kool G Rap.

At the moment Nature Sounds can be proud to boast some of the hottest artists and producer's going around including Masta Killa, producer Mathematics who recently came out with his double instrumental album heater "Soul of a Man". Check that shit out.

Masta Killa came through with Made In Brooklyn, adding to his previous No Said Date. Add Mathematics first solo album, The Problem along side undergound power-house MF Doom (im becoming a fan more and more by the day), R.A. the Rugged Man, the street-collective super group Black Market Militia and producer Ayatollah.

Their website is as follows: http://www.nature-sounds.net/

Drop a thought.

peace.

Their lineup is amazing. I'm glad that you mentioned The Black Market Militia. Their album is easilly one of top 5 things which I heard in the last two years. True classic. I'm enjoying Masta Killa & Mathematics releases. They were underrated in the Clan and now they got their chance... Also, Nature Sounds released last year album by Self Scientific.
I think that Nature Sounds have huge potential. If they stay focused, like they were until now, uncompromised with a mainstream, and recruit few new talented artists, even some big names, they'll soon 'inherit' Rawkus. Nature Sounds have bright future. I'm always on the lookout for their releases...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.