Nate Dogg - G-Funk Classics Vol. I

Are you talking about a single album or double album? Because I believe G Funk Classics Vol. 1 is available by itself, but I have a double disc version with Vol. 1 and 2

Yep. Volume 1 is all Death Row material, the Vol. 2 is newer stuff, but the CD came out in 1998, just after he left the Row. I can send you both if u want, I just have to rip them first

Devious187 said:
Yep. Volume 1 is all Death Row material, the Vol. 2 is newer stuff, but the CD came out in 1998, just after he left the Row. I can send you both if u want, I just have to rip them first

lol ok...Exodus is working on Vol. 1 for me <3
i wouldnt mind Vol. 2.....I'd ask Exodus but i feel bad enough for making do all this work with Vol. 1

^^^Definitely, It's a shame no one carries this album in stores anymore, if they did I would tell you to just buy it, it's definitely worth it

Devious187 said:
^^^Definitely, It's a shame no one carries this album in stores anymore, if they did I would tell you to just buy it, it's definitely worth it

I agree.

Thanks by the way...you got my email right? :D

Well, it doesn't seem to be available up here in canada, most stores I checked don't even have it on the import list to order. I just happened to find a friend who was willing to part with it for a very good price. I'm still working on disc 2 WCSoul, unless he hooked u up with both, in which case I'm just wasting my time

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.