Nate "Danja" Hills Named Songwriter Of The Year

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Three-time Grammy Award winning producer Nate “Danja” Hills picked up numerous awards including the nights two biggest at the SESAC Awards in New York City on Thursday (May 8). Danja won both the Songwriter of The Year award and Song of the Year – for Nelly Furtado’s “Say It Right” – where the in demand producer also won for his string of smash hits for Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent, Timbaland, and Nelly Furtado.

Danja’s Grammy wins include Best Dance Recording for producing the Justin Timberlake smash hit “LoveStoned/I Think She Knows,” Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for “My Love” by Justin Timberlake feat. T.I., as well as winning Best Dance Recording for “Sexy Back.” At this past years 2008 Grammy Awards, Danja’s nominations included; Record of The Year for Justin Timberlake’s “What Goes Around…Comes Around,” and Best Rap Song for 50 Cent’s “Ayo Technology.”

Danja has been responsible for several #1 and top 10 Billboard singles which include “Gimme More” (Britney Spears), “SexyBack” (Justin Timberlake), “Promiscuous” (Nelly Furtado), “My Love” (Justin Timberlake), “Give It To Me” (Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado), “What Goes Around…Comes Around” (Justin Timberlake), “Say It Right” (Nelly Furtado), and “We Takin’ Over” (DJ Khaled and various), “Summer Love” (Justin Timberlake) and “Way I Are” (Keri Hilson & Timbaland).

Danja’s recent and forthcoming releases include such multi-platinum artists as Madonna, Usher, T.I., Missy Elliot, Mariah Carey and more.

Source: HHNLive.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online