Nasty North and Dirty South Unite to Form, Wunder Twin Powerz…

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
The South meets the North and it’s not a civil war, just hot beats and bangin’ tracks. Protegee (Adyssi Entertainment, Minnesota), and M.A.D.P.O. (Wilderness/Ichibon, Florida) joined in Orlando Florida to bring forth one of the hottest collaborations. The first collaboration of its kind, “Still” and “1969” will prove to be the weapon’s of choice by this dynamic duo nicknamed the “Wunder Twinz.” Both tracks will be on M.A.D.P.O.’s highly anticipated album “UGonLuvDis” expected to release late summer or early fall of ’05. “I had a lot of fun working with M.A.D.P.O. on this project. I have the utmost respect for his skills,” says Protegee. “A lot of time collaborations on this level are done by the majors in the industry. I am just glad to be a part of two independent artists coming together to make hot music.” To learn more info about Protegee visit www.Protegee-Online.com or to learn more about M.A.D.P.O., visit www.MADPO.com

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.