Nas Wears "N**ger" T-Shirt To Grammys

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Nas and his wife Kelis caused a few heads to turn on the Grammy red carpet Sunday when folks caught a glimpse of their t-shirts emblazoned with the word, "n**ger."

The racial epithet is also the name of Nas' upcoming album, which has been pushed back several times by Def Jam and has already caused controversy.

Explaining his album title to CNN, Nas said of the word: "It's all the experiences we go through every day, of all ethnicities, black, white, indifferent.

"We've all at some point felt discriminated on, whether its in Dominican Republic, whether its in China, whether its in Iraq with soldiers getting their heads blown off for reasons we don't know why. The meaning of the word is supposed to be ignorant.

"So no longer are Black people still n**gers, it's also me and you. I want people to think about what I'm thinking about today."

Source: EURweb.com

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Stred asked a good question, actually. I'm probably a nigger according to Nas' meaning of it, but I don't see how stred is. One could make an argument though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.