Nas-Untitled

Bobby Sands

So whats your opinion on this? my bad if its been discussed already but i haven't seen any threads made about it.

Its a very solid album imo. i enjoy it alot more than the borefest that was Hip Hop Is Dead. The production is nice. some excellent lyrics from Nas. good guest appearances. Im really feeling We Make The World Go Round and Sly Fox. The album has received very favourable reviews. Some have labeled it as hisbest since Ill-matic. Im not sure about that but still a damn good album. Id give it 8.5 out of 10.

FroDawgg

i really like this album, too. there are a few tracks i don't care for (can't stop us now, breathe, america), but that's not due to poor content, but the beats (which we all know nas has troubling picking sometimes).

the rest are really good, esp. "make the world go round" (which i wasn't expecting much of), "hero", "sly fox", and probably the three best, "queens get the money", "N---r (slave and master)", and "y'all my n----s".

too bad "be a n----r too" couldn't be on there cuz of legal issues, but he should've included "proclamation".

overall, it's a pretty solid album, like you said, and probably the best purchase i've made all year.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.