nas - the last real soldier

HellRazor05 said:
Is this the song where he talks about "What if Jungle wrote my rhymes..." and "What if Nas was just an experiment?" or some shit? If not, does anyone have any clue what the fuck I'm talkin about??
You're talkin' about "Death Anniversary", he's talkin' about "Last Real Nigga Alive".

Advocate said:
what is nas referring to here

"ghostface said it on the purple tape
badboy biting nas album come? and? wait?"

a
He doesn't say come, he says cover. Biggie bit the Illmatic cover with the little kid for Ready To Die.

oh shit thanks all i'll have to check that (the skit). i thought it was last real soldier.... its that living legends mixtape... getting to my head.

a

Ghost and Rae didn't really like Biggie, at least thats what you get from Nas and Method (when discussing the making of the their track off Ready to Die). Said the same thing Pac said, that Biggie was a biter.

The skit is called "Shark Niggaz" and it's on Only Built For Cuban Linx...

Basically Ghostface says, "niggaz bit off nas's shit..." regarding biggie's album cover being similar to illmatic's...

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
but biggie and nas didn´t have tha "tha real beef" right?...i also heard B.I.G was in tha Wu for a while and he´s nickname was "frank Wza"

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
but biggie and nas didn´t have tha "tha real beef" right?...i also heard B.I.G was in tha Wu for a while and he´s nickname was "frank Wza"
I doubt that's true about Biggie being in Wu. Biggie did have a diss towards Nas, "Kick In The Door" from "Life After Death".

Tekneek said:
I doubt that's true about Biggie being in Wu. Biggie did have a diss towards Nas, "Kick In The Door" from "Life After Death".

where does he do that, is it a sublminal diss? Damn if it was, Biggie sure does love to toss those

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.