Nas supports Cristal boycott

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nas says he’s continuing to support the Jay-Z-sparked boycott against Cristal champagne in response to the company’s anti-hip-hop remarks in a magazine…but only if some other high-end brand of the bubbly would emerge to take its place.

"I support a boycott if we could come up--like if we put up something, our own champagne. There's tons of vineyards we could get into and buy. There's tons of ways to get inside of that, so that we can have 'Diddy/Nas champagne' and put them out, and drink our own thing."

Nas continued: "It's funny like, I said to Diddy, 'You know...do you understand that's the most illest, flossiest video of rap ["Hate Me Now"]. Do you know we were the first to disrespect the Cristal bottle? I was like, 'we spit the shitt up, you [Diddy] spit on the camera and saying we disrespected them.' We been disrespecting they bottle--treat it like 40 ounce. It's like any other brand of hypocrites and it's not surprising. It's not surprising. It's a joke."

"The bottom line is all these dudes is jealous of black men. Look, we look incredible. So stop making fly shitt, if you don't want us to buy it, hell, how in the fuck we gonna not drink the most [expensive] shit," said Nas."[It's the] same with jewelry, man," he continued. "Understand I'm gonna wear this motherfucking jewelry. I always buy some fly shit, so they got a problem with a Black man, I know they jealous of me. I'm gonna make 'em more mad. I'm gonna drink more of their shit [to upset them] and boycott em. Fuck 'em."

Nas sound mad ignorant...man how a man can flip-flop personas in less than three years...although I LOL at the 4O oz line thats so true.

I'm gonna drink more of their shit [to upset them] and boycott em. Fuck 'em."
So... let me get this straight, you are going to drink more of it, and boycott it at the same time? Nas what in the fuck are you talking about?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.