Nas,s new beat

I heard that Nas has made a new purchase – a beat. And, on this shopping spree lead the QB rapper to Eminem. Now, I do believe that Nas and 50 Cent are beefing and I just want to know how the G-Unit General is going to feel about his “favorite white boy” working with the opposition on Nasdaq Dow Jones. ilseedi allhiphop.com i thought that this was bollox and that nas didnt purchase any beats but this is interesting anyone else hear about nas maybe working with eminem.?

PuffnScruff

columbia records has said the rumor about the 2 million dollar beat is false, this was posted on the board in the news section. is it really a big deal if nas got a beat from eminem again? they have worked together in the past before. how do you think 50 would feel? rich and dumb fucking happy. i doubt he could give shit. beefs fuel his album sales and put more money into his piggy bank.

linx

Staff member
I still don't get why people ask questions like this. Eminem is his own person. He is a business man. If he's gonna sell a beat to someone, he's gonna sell a beat to someone. He isn't gonna ask 50 if he approves. Remember, it was Em who even put 50 on. If 50 is gonna throw a fit over Em throwing a beat to nas, fuck him.

The.Menace

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I wanna hear Nas and Em on a track together, a "Renegade" type track...not just Nas rapping over a shitty Eminem beat.
I absolutly don't want something like this 2 happen.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
'The Cross' was good.
'Renegade' was good.
'8 Miles And Running' was good and many others on the 8 Mile soundtrack were nice.

Lately, they reak of fungus.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.