Nas Responds To Premature Album Leak

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
On Wednesday (July 2) Nas experienced the inevitable leak of his upcoming Untitled album -- formerly titled Nigger -- a full week and a half before its set release date.

It started with multiple songs from the album popping up across the blogosphere. By the end of the day, every song from the album was leaked.

How it happened? No one exactly knows, but maybe it was done on purpose? In a response to the leak, Nas responded in a video upped to YouTube, but didn't seem too angry about it.

"You know we get leaks. You know I'mma get leaked forever, and it's so f***in' exciting," he stated before walking out of view from the camera.

Whether Nas or his label leaked the album purposely is unknown. How it will affect Nas' albums sales, however, is still under question.

The upcoming Untitled album is slated for release July 15.

Source: BallerStatus.com

i donno y, but nas' supposed single "be a nigga 2" wasnt oh his album! i dont wutz da deal. i thot it woulda been present. wtf man?! iz dis cuz of da leak or wut? anywayz i wanna download dat song cuz its da shit. im disappointed in nas fo not havin his single on his cd.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.