Nas' reaction to the Brixton shooting

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A 24 year old man has now come forward to Police with gunshot wounds to his soldier. Allegedly a result of the gunshots at Brixton academy.

edit - it is his shoulder, not soldier.

So uh did he really jump back in for his fans or did his kelis tattoo fall off or sumthing?

When I read that shit I pictured nas running back acting like fred durst...jumping into the crow but no 1 catching him...and then after stopping himself from crying say: No motherfucker's going to stop my show haha<<<I heard myself saying that like arnie haha

Im sure that didnt happen but haha how the fuck are you gonna jump off stage and spraining ur ankle lmao..Now that's ....Nas haha...I mean Im already seeing how he must have walked back you know like he did in belly lmao wack ass acting by the way...Funny shit...funny shit..it seriously made me laugh...Nas, my favourite rapper but sometimes he acts stupid as a muthafucka..Or at least in my mind.

one mc on dj said:
So uh did he really jump back in for his fans or did his kelis tattoo fall off or sumthing?

When I read that shit I pictured nas running back acting like fred durst...jumping into the crow but no 1 catching him...and then after stopping himself from crying say: No motherfucker's going to stop my show haha<<<I heard myself saying that like arnie haha

Im sure that didnt happen but haha how the fuck are you gonna jump off stage and spraining ur ankle lmao..Now that's ....Nas haha...I mean Im already seeing how he must have walked back you know like he did in belly lmao wack ass acting by the way...Funny shit...funny shit..it seriously made me laugh...Nas, my favourite rapper but sometimes he acts stupid as a muthafucka..Or at least in my mind.

Yeh, that made me laugh too. I can picture him limping back on stage, then saying, "No motherfucker's going to stop my show" hahahahahahah

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.