Nas Question

In The Song By Nature- That Aint Gangata (Dissin Sauce MoneY And Nas) He Says Nas Use 2 Hav Orange Dredlocks. Word 4 Word He Says Nas Esco Fake Cuba Gooding, Think He Was Hard Everybody Knew He Was Pudding, Let His Little Brother Gas Him, Tryed Makin Him Tuff, He Had Orange Dredlocks In The Hood I Aint Makin It Up, That Aint Gangsta
If THis Is Tru Does Anyone Hav a Picture

lol..for some reason i don't think Nas ever had orange dredlocks.i've never heard the song you are talking bout but i don't think Nas had dredlocks, let alone orange ones...lol

FroDawgg

Biological said:
lol..for some reason i don't think Nas ever had orange dredlocks.i've never heard the song you are talking bout but i don't think Nas had dredlocks, let alone orange ones...lol

btw im pretty sure only 2pac related questions go in here.
i actually think i have seen a pic of him with dreds, but def not orange

FroDawgg said:
i actually think i have seen a pic of him with dreds, but def not orange

if he did have them he had them before his first album,because if you think about it it takes years to grow dreds right? well when illmatic came out he never had them, and 2 years latter when his second album was released he didn't have them,and from '96 to 2000 he did a bunch of videos and was in lots of pictures and never had dreds.i'd have to hear the song but maybe Nature ment Nas was sideshow bob.

LOL why didnt Nature mention gettin knocked out by Cormega, or gettin his head stomped in by Bravehearts? Nas had short dreads on top his fade back in the day, dont know where orange came from..maybe he dyed his hair on Haloween

Cyence said:
LOL why didnt Nature mention gettin knocked out by Cormega, or gettin his head stomped in by Bravehearts? Nas had short dreads on top his fade back in the day, dont know where orange came from..maybe he dyed his hair on Haloween
Doesn't Nas says he had dreads on the top of his fade in a track? I wanna say something from The Lost Tapes? Doo Rags?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.