Nas New Member Of Black Wallstreet

The Game Said recently that he signed someone well know from new york on we major (kanye west song) he says he's a free agent
and his new alnum is call nasdaq dow jones/blackwall street get it

that would be crazy!
and make for some good music/mixtapes

Game needs to secure more Dre Beats or get a solid second producer.

I hope he is able to sign some other talent aswell.

lol it would be crazy, and 50 claims he'll be a vh1 story by next year sry 50 but if he picks up cats like nas, rakim, shyne .................50 will be the vh1 story although i heard a mmillion different people picking up rakim so we'll have to see were he ends up but for a second producer damn if i were game i would be getting Hi-Tek, he call with shady/aftermath now and his a sick producer

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
If Nas really joined with whack ass The Game, then basically he needs to die before he ruins his legacy.

Nas is still contractually obligated to Columbia records he signed a 10 album deal when he first got signed, nasdaq dow jones is either his last or 2nd to last album for them, plus he has his own label, so why would he sign with the game?

2pacnbiggie said:
Nas is still contractually obligated to Columbia records he signed a 10 album deal when he first got signed, nasdaq dow jones is either his last or 2nd to last album for them, plus he has his own label, so why would he sign with the game?
Is that true about him signing a 10 album deal? and does his Lost Tapes CD count as one of those albums?
:confused:

TheDarkAvenger said:
Is that true about him signing a 10 album deal? and does his Lost Tapes CD count as one of those albums?
:confused:
Yea its true, i believe lost tapes does count towards his album deal so that leaves him with about 2 more albums left (depending on how they counted streets disciple cuz it was a double disc..

linx

Staff member
I enjoy Game's music from time to time, but I am praying to god that Nas didn't do something this stupid.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.