05.Back To The Grill Featuring MC Serch
06.Everything Is Real
07.I’m A Villan
08.Number One With A Bullet Featuring Kool G Rap & Whiteboy
09.Nas Will Prevail
10.On The Real (Original)

peace

Chronic

Is this really a demo or just early tracks put together? Pretty sure some of that shit is retail and recorded after '91.

FroDawgg

i haven't listened to it, but i know "back to the grill" is on serch's album. maybe he included it on the demo to hype him or something?

Preach

i know there was a mixtape put out by j-love. is this basically that? oh i'll check it out, if that's "nas will prevail" in good quality i might leave you a "thanks" :amuse:

Preach

unless j-love's mixtape had tags and this doesn't, i had this a long time ago. it's not a newly leaked demo tape, it's someone's renamed internet bootleg thing.

search for "j-love pre-illmatic mixtape" on google and you'll find more about it

Preach

imo yeah. "nas will prevail" is like my favorite nas track. i love it to death. "life is like a dice game" is another real goodie, but there's a test press or white label vinyl available in better quality. i have rips.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.