Nas + MF Doom - Nastradoomus 1 and 2

this shit sucks, only shit i heard from mf doom, but i always hear people saying he good and judging from this he sucks a dick

Preach

first time i listened to doom i was high. that might have had something to do with it but i've enjoyed his music since. it's relaxing.

Chronic

Those albums were done by Max Bedroom, not DOOM. They are DOOM beats though.
When you say his beats suck do you mean that you dislike the samples that he uses?

Not everyone can appreciate his rhymes or beats but those albums are a bad place to start regardless.
If you want peep his shit check out MF DOOM - Operation: DOOMsday! (mostly self-produced. You may not like the samples he uses but you can learn to appreciate the sound he creates with them.) or Viktor Vaughn (one of his aliases) - Vaudeville Villain (no DOOM beats).

If you end up disliking him there's nothing you can do about that but if you stop listening to him because for example you think his flow sucks, then you need to listen better. He slurs and this makes people think his flow sucks but they need q-tips.

Preach

Chronic said:
He slurs and this makes people think his flow sucks but they need q-tips.
lol

i dunno, i like his sloppy style. sounds like he was very very high when he recorded everything lol.

DOOM is tyte IMO. He slurring sounds real dope and like Rizzle said, it sounds like he was high when he recorded everything. I also like how you've gotta listen to every line because if you don't, then you won't have a clue as to wha'ts going on throughout the rest of the song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.