Nas & Jay-z Combo ????

ne news on that shit how kanye was supposed to produce it or some shit like that, ne one kno ne new shit about that or ne more info????? much appriciated

just a rumor i think this is what allhiphop.com said like a month ago, it was in the rumor mill but we can steal hope cant we

Nas and Hova To Make A Song?

DIAMONDS AND DISCLIPLES

Forget flowerpots and dis records for a second. Who is the man that can bring Jay-Z and Nas together? I’m hearing some whispers that a well-known rapper/ producer, that has an album on the way, is going to pair the two legendary rappers on a single track. There’s got to be some truth to this! Hip-Hop NEEDS THIS! I found it interesting that Nas did work with that singer Bobby Valentino (Def Jam), because Hov had to sign off on it. Anyway, you know the producer’s name – I don’t have to tell you! He “be” making classics!

i dont think that track would be good at all.... they have such different styles, personally they both fell off, but jay a lot more than nas, seriously though, nas is too lyrical and what not, him beside hova going off on maybacs and button ups

ARon

^^ Don't be dumb, (no offense) but that seems stupid. This would bring the best out of them, that would be more competition than ever, more than Ether and Takeover, that would be amazing. Jay can rhyme man he aint all about maybachs and button ups like you say, and i think him and Nas can compliment each other pretty well, but who knows what we would get. Just think if this is on Kanye' album, would he drop a verse on it? I hope not, think Jay and NaS 2 verses each, just right at each other, or a cipher type track, would be crazy.

weird, when i read that on allhiphop.com a while ago, I assumed it was Dre mashing them together, but I guess Kanye could work too... the article doesn't really specify

Little Skittle

nebb1234 said:
weird, when i read that on allhiphop.com a while ago, I assumed it was Dre mashing them together, but I guess Kanye could work too... the article doesn't really specify

kanye is the most logical but when it says "be", that makes kanye the only choice

Here you go...

1. Kanye and Nas team up. This week, during a listening session at New York's Right Track Studios, Kanye West shocked an industry crowd by premiering "We Major," a song featuring Nas. The track also features Kanye's artist, Really Doe on the hook. Over a melodic track, Ye delivers a passionate verse followed by Doe's long hook and then Nas. At the session, Kanye cut the music off within a few bars of Nas' verse to stunt in his signature pose as the crowd begged him to play the song. The Louis Vutton Don then resumed by playing Nas' verse. Towards the tail end of the track, as the instrumental slowly faded, every ear in Right Track was listening close to see if Jay-Z was gonna jump on the cut. Later on, Kanye told SOHH.com that Hov recently freestyle over the beat while they were listening to the song, one of Jay's favorites according to Kanye. SOHH.com has long speculated on the collaboration.

HellRazor05 said:
Well Jay & Nas were both on that unreleased track with Lord Tariq (forgot the name?) and they were both pretty nice on it. Your right about the competition thing though, that would bring the best out of them and hopefully give us a classic. It would also be nice to hear Nas on a Kanye beat.

not sure if ur talkin about analyze this, but that is a mix, i think that was a jay and whoever track and then nas jumped on it, but yeah its a hot song

^ Late Regristration although dont no y the dudes waitin till then im defintely goin to download it before i buy it, i figure it should leak soon normally around 2 weeks before it hits shelves so if the track aint done yet jay or nas better pick up the pace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.