Nas in the uk

is any1 interested in swappin me 2 early show tickets 4 my 2 late show tickets 4 snoop on sunday in glasgow jst am no 18 so a canny get in 2 that 1

Hey I bought tickets for the 11 of may show last year at the carling hammersmith appollo, but he never showed and they never told us if it was cancelled or just postponed.

Does anyone know if my tickets will be valid for any of the upcoming dates in london??

I f anyone else is in the same situation and knows anything that would be a great help, cause I don't want to miss the show :thumb:

no, got my tickets though, same as for luda, and premier at jazz cafe this friday!!!!!

tried going to slick rick the other week, but he failed to turn up ''due to unforseen circumstances''-prison

radkin said:
Hey I bought tickets for the 11 of may show last year at the carling hammersmith appollo, but he never showed and they never told us if it was cancelled or just postponed.

Does anyone know if my tickets will be valid for any of the upcoming dates in london??

I f anyone else is in the same situation and knows anything that would be a great help, cause I don't want to miss the show :thumb:
yea this is the same for me...... they said when he cancled it that the tickets would be vaild when he puts new dates up.... if i dont hear anything from them in the next few days ill ring up. let me know if u hear nethin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.