Nas gets suprise birthday party

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Just weeks after Nas threw a surprise party for his wife Kelis at New York club Double Seven, the singer returned the gesture and shocked her husband with a party at NYC’s Canal Room Wednesday night to celebrate his 33rd birthday.

The theme of the bash was old school hip hop, as photos of the Fat Boys, Eric B & Rakim, Michael Jackson and others lined the walls and guests wore Cazals, fat laces, jean suits, gold "dookie" ropes.

Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick headlined the bash, which included DJ Premier, D-Nice, Grand Master Dee of Whodini, Kelis, Kanye West, Dana Dane, The Awesome Two, Questlove of The Roots, The Lox, Chill Will, the Bravehearts, Chamillionaire, Kwame, Jim Jones, DMC, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Nick Cannon, Floetry's Marcia Ambrosius and DJ Goldfinger on the turntables.

Pittsey said:
Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick headlined the bash, which included DJ Premier, D-Nice, Grand Master Dee of Whodini, Kelis, Kanye West, Dana Dane, The Awesome Two, Questlove of The Roots, The Lox, Chill Will, the Bravehearts, Chamillionaire, Kwame, Jim Jones, DMC, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Nick Cannon, Floetry's Marcia Ambrosius and DJ Goldfinger on the turntables.
Hmm 50 wasnt there? Seems like all the other pop princesses (Nick Cannon, Diddy and Kelis) showed up. Lol j/k i am one of the few that still like 50.

SonOf2pac

IversonPac said:
Hmm 50 wasnt there? Seems like all the other pop princesses (Nick Cannon, Diddy and Kelis) showed up. Lol j/k i am one of the few that still like 50.
fitty wasnt there cuz they beefin... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :)

SonOf2pac said:
fitty wasnt there cuz they beefin... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :)
I knew that... i think everyone does. If there was a sarcasm key on the computer i think i woulda hit it then, but until they create one calm ur hormones and quit tryin 2 think 2 much.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.