Nas' feeling left out

7 Syns

He's looking at the white guy like his thinking

"damn, back in '91 I used to see fools like you get robbed all the time out of my project windows.. fucken dumb ass cracker"

respect.

peace.

Duke

Staff member
7 Syns said:
He's looking at the white guy like his thinking

"damn, back in '91 I used to see fools like you get robbed all the time out of my project windows.. fucken dumb ass cracker"

respect.

peace.
lol:D

yeah he does look out of place, but he doesnt seem to be that bothered. it looks like he's having a laugh with himself or something

It looks like that fat girl next to him is trying to feel him up, which probably explains the awkward look on his face. Wouldn't you look confused too if that girl was molesting you?

As far as his wife goes...who knows where she's at. I think she's fine, but that's just my opinion.

ARon

"This whiteboy got a Yankees cap and a Triple 5 Soul hoodie, and hes throwin up a peace sign, cracka ass cracka mother fuckin cracka"

Thats exactly waht hes thinking. Hes like starin at the guy with a disgusted look on his face like wtf, haha this shit is funny as hell.

oh man i would freak out if i saw nas up against a wall at a club. i'd bow down. and be like "lets freestyle"

"streets disiciple.
my raps is trifle"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.