Nas' ex-girlfriend releases tell-all autobiography

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Lookout Karrine Steffans, there’s a new woman armed with a tell-all book poised to go up against your Confessions of a Video Vixen blow for blow – no pun intended.

Meet Carmen Bryan, the former girlfriend of Nas whose new autobiography Sex, Drugs and Hip-Hop — Oh, and Did I Mention Love? is on the verge of being released. The tome is tipped to include all the dirt on her alleged affairs with Jay-Z and NBA superstar Allen Iverson, as well as her ex-man Nas and his philandering ways.

King magazine’s February issue features an interview with Bryan. She tells contributor Minya Oh, a.k.a. Miss Info, about Nas’ cheating, stating: "We had an argument and he was like, ‘I'm a king, Carm. Do you know how many girls would love to be in your shoes right now?’ That was his favorite line. I never had to deal with lots of groupies calling me, but I heard things. I asked Nas about some of them. Way after we kind of broke up, I asked him about Lil' Kim, Eve, Mary J. Blige. The only one Nas ever admitted to dating was Mary.”

When asked about the alleged Jay-Z affair, she said: “I was so in love with Nas at the very beginning, I couldn't even look at another man. But it began to fade. I guess I really took notice to it when I took Jay-Z's phone number.”

Recently 50 Cent has used Bryan's affair with Jigga to try and get at Nas after their current exchanging of words. When asked about Nas signing with Jay-Z this is what Fifty had to say.

"I can't understand it because Jay-Z slept with his baby's mother. For the rest of his life, everytime he looks at his daughter, his daughter is a product of the relationship between Nas and Carmen and now when he looks to the face he has to see Jay-Z. Right now, Nas' career is so damaged at this point that he's gotta do something to make money."

Nas? Jay Z? ...Sneaky women?

After Nas' recent signing I wouldn't be suprised if both directed Miss Bryan to an already allocated Jay Z song: Bitches and Sister.

Will surely make nas on DJ signining interesting. And as for 50, 'Nas will do anything for money right now', when 50 drops anything as much as a shade on illmatic, thats when i'll start listnening to some of the shit he comes out with. 50 cent criticising Nas, pfffff pull the other one.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.