Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives

Love Damian Marley.. Hate Nas... should be an interesting album...

01 As We Enter
02 Tribal War (Featuring K’naan)
03 Strong Will Continue
04 Leaders (Featuring Stephen Marley)
05 Friends
06 Count Your Blessings
07 Dispear
08 Land of Promise (Featuring Dennis Brown)
09 In His Own Words (Featuring Stephen Marley)
10 Nah Mean
11 Patience
12 My Generation (Featuring Joss Stone & Lil Wayne)
13 Africa Must Wake Up (Featuring K’naan)

zSHARE - nas damian marley - distant relatives.rar

THEV1LL4N

downloaded this the other day, will listen to the other albums i havent heard yet before i listen to this one because im about 3 months behind on all this stuff..

ive heard the end of the first single on tv, also im sure i heard strong will continue before - which leaker earlier.

dope as fuck.....

first listen i was sceptical.... then listen # 2 and 3 sold me....

only song thats i find a lil weak is land of promise.... nas is dope on every track... and damian kills it

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
They'll be in Seattle upcoming Sunday. I want to go but tickemaster pisses me the fuck off. A $36 ticket turns into $49. WTF???

Finally got a chance to listen to it

.. and other than a few lines here and there.. this album coulda done without nas, as I had originally anticipated, lol.

Patience was by far the dopest track

K'naan had one of the best verses on the album on Tribal War

-peace

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
This Album is pretty sick, I agree their is no need for him on a few tracks but then again he rips a couple of songs and makes them.

FroDawgg

This album is AMAZING, and I don't know what you guys are talking about--Nas kills it. Easily his best complete album of material in years.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
This album definitely deserves more hype. The more I listen to it the more I like it.
I take back what I said about Nas, This is his best album since Illmatic

I've been waiting for this album for about a year now...All I have to say is, ENOUGH fat heads got passed around while me and my buddies first listened to this album, very well done, but I felt like sometimes they (and by they, I mean Nas) digressed from the theme of the album and went back to the casual gun toting, drug slinging selves. Either way overall this album gets a 8/10 in my books. For this day and age, I'm just happy some people are actually trying to make albums with a true meaning behind it besides sales.

masta247

Staff member
yeah I finally gave it a listen too. Not bad, not great. Above average with a few nice tracks.
Usually Nas seems useless with just a few verses that really fit. Most of the times though he just sounds like that "Rapping man's verse" guy.

Jokerman

Yeah, I liked everything but Nas most of the time. The music and Damian are great, but Nas is still talking about killing and dying. No growth.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.