Nas / Cormega fans enter immediately:

7 Syns

Nature for Mega? Umm The Firm?

Wasn't there already a track with Nas, Mega & AZ? Unreleased but leaked last year the same time that song "Time" prod by Dre featuring Nas, Nature, AZ was?

peace,

interesting...

hope its true tho, premier or either somebody else said they were tryna get nas and mega back together again...mega said he doesnt really have that much problems wit nas no more he jus said he doesnt really respect him much as a person...but he said nas has been callin him and tryna reach out to him..so this would be interesting if true..

7 Syns said:
Nature for Mega? Umm The Firm?

Wasn't there already a track with Nas, Mega & AZ? Unreleased but leaked last year the same time that song "Time" prod by Dre featuring Nas, Nature, AZ was?

peace,
Nas/Az/Mega collabed on one of my favorite tracks ever Affirmative Action.

Whoever said substitute Nature for Cormega is retarted...that was the entire Firm album.

CoolWaterz said:

Whoever said substitute Nature for Cormega is retarted...that was the entire Firm album.

i never once said that it was a combo that never happend, i just said it was a tighter trio than mega would be, so maybe read the post and then shut the fuck up.

ARon

Maybe calm down too?
Its Mega or Nature who cares, i prefer Mega, although Natures flow sometimes kills any track. But i would rather see Nas and Cormega, and no one else, no AZ actin like he is the mutual friend getting them to do it, just Nas and AZ, no need for a 3rd party.

jaguardre said:
i never once said that it was a combo that never happend, i just said it was a tighter trio than mega would be, so maybe read the post and then shut the fuck up.
regardless, nature is not as good as cormega.

CoolWaterz said:

yeah.. and nature was a big reason that the album flopped.. he was never a part of "the firm"... he was substituted when mega fell out... but i would love to see the original firm on some new tracks.. nature is garbage.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.