NAS Concert in germany last night, REVIEW

I'm from germany so of course I've went to the only concert in germany.
It lastet ca. 2 hours and it was pretty nice :D

Here are the facts:

- The only person who performed except from Nas himself was Quon,
who did a nice job even though half the time of "One Moment" was a playback performance.

- Nas had nobody on stage who backed him up, except from his DJ who said a few lines during a few songs, he had a teribble hight voice though

- Nas perfomed only like 3-4 Song from Street's Desciple

- He performed all his classics plus the "unreleased Scarface version" of "The Message" :thumb:

- He took a shot at 50 Cent due out a line from a song that I currently forget :) (4-Getta) the line went something like "I ain't Diddy, I ain't Jigga, I ain't fitty" (not sure if it went like that - usually I know that line very well and of course the song too, but right now I can't remember where it's from).
I think that "fitty" isn't part of the original line, but Nas exchanged it to "fitty" and when he said it, the DJ made a cut and started the next song.

- Than he took a shot at R Kelly due out "I Can".
The line went like "Careful, 'fore you meet a man with HIV
You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey
Whatever you decide, be careful, some men be
Rapists *like R.Kelly*" - pretty funny :D

- Nas even performed songs from The Lost Tapes (Doo Rag and some other)

- He stoped the show for a while and played a few songs from artists such as Lauryn Hill, Mobb Deep and others to see what type of music people in germany know and like.

- He did a tribute to ODB, Big, Pac etc...

All over it was a very nice performance...
Since I wasn't allowed to carry any Cameras into the hall,
I've recorded 8 minutes (different cuts not at once) with my mobil.
I've cutted that shit to one file, so if anybody is interested:

NAS LIVE IN CONCERT - GERMANY 2005

I hope you excuse my bad english, I tryed my best to explain my opinion....

Have a nice day...

That's what I've wanted to hear :thumb:
2 experts at once, one better than the other...

Allright, at least Nas pronounced it in a way, as if the whole song was just running towards that point, you know what I mean?

ARon

Pretty tight clip, quality sucks but what do you expect, that shit was tight though when he played lauryn hill and then Mobb dropped, haha that was tight. I would of been goin wild, but nice clip. I've seen him live twice but he needs to come do that show over here now.

Mad skillz: I think he did it like that.
I mean the show was kind of long and he putted many various songs from many varoius albums in it, so actually I can't remember everything right...

Thanks for the probs, I did cut shat shit exclusiv for this board.
I mean of course the quality sucks, but I think it still was a nice special, wasn't it?
Personally I'm glad whenever somebody posts something downloadable :)
This time it was me...

ArtsyGirl

stefanwzyga said:
He has put one out, Its called "Made you look :Gods son" Its a great dvd.
OMG I havent seen that, I think I heard something about it a while ago but didnt know it actually came out! Thanks. :thumb:

MADE YOU LOOK: GODs SON

I got it.
It's a cut from an NY club performance I guess.
But it's not as far as amazing as seeing him live.
Because if I remeber right, the crowd was kind of boring :)
The Bravehearts are with it plus the remix of Made you Look with Jada & Luda.
But who likes Nas, gon like that DVD.
By the way, I've bought it in the UK :)

stefanwzyga

4-getta said:
MADE YOU LOOK: GODs SON

I got it.
It's a cut from an NY club performance I guess.
But it's not as far as amazing as seeing him live.
Because if I remeber right, the crowd was kind of boring :)
The Bravehearts are with it plus the remix of Made you Look with Jada & Luda.
But who likes Nas, gon like that DVD.
By the way, I've bought it in the UK :)
Yeah i agree, Me an my mate said after his concert in glasgow last week that the dvd was lame compared to the show we seen, an your right the crowd on the dvd were quite boring, But its still a very good dvd.

Yeah it is. But I guess that's because people from the US getting "over-evented", you know what I mean?
They got so many concerts, so many artist...they don't go crazy like european's do.
Because they got that all the time :)

stefanwzyga

4-getta said:
Yeah it is. But I guess that's because people from the US getting "over-evented", you know what I mean?
They got so many concerts, so many artist...they don't go crazy like european's do.
Because they got that all the time :)

Thats true, I do think nas seemed more up for the show i was at, he was bouncing all over the stage, In the dvd he was just at the centre of the stage doing his thing.

Yeah it was bouncing all the time, it was kinda hard for the crowd to break down when slower songs got played :)

Anyways CAN ANYONE HOOK ME UP WITH - JUST A MOMENT INSTRUMENTAL ???
I was looking for it all over the net, but couldn't spot it.

Can anybody help me out?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online