Nas concert in Budapest - disapointment - Nas is dead!

Nas canceled his show yesterday in my country, interesting shit:
there is a reply from a hungarian fan, who was at the "concert":

"Is HipHop really dead? Yeah, because of persons like Nasir Jones. He wanted to leave our country (Hungary) last night over the backdoor of the hotel with the organizers money (e.g. 40.000 USD) without showin up & performing on the concert. Whut the hell????!!!! Who do you think you are, man? You think you can fuck with Hungarians? You may know street life, but we know what does it mean being opressed, and others in our East-Europe region (like Croatia, where you also cancelled your show) knows what real war is. So ya don't know nothing! Your records won't be played anymore in our country, and we won't buy no shit from U. Not even download your records. Are you the king of New York? Ha-ha. You are nothing but a hypocrite! We do not believe your words & lyrics anymore. Ya disappointed a lot of your fans. I'm sure 3000 persons' love is nothing for U, but how did you dare to do what ya did when not even Method Man & Redman cancelled their show in Budapest? Theye are much bigger names than you, but they still performed and did a great show. A lot of people came from abroad, and even Africans were ther just to see and hear you! What about their enthusiasm? If you take HipHop serious, the main thing for you should be people, not the money, the jewelleries and the fame. All you need is one mic? Then why didn't ya turn up yesterday and grab it, huh? Ya must apologize both of your East-European fans and the organizers. But still we won't believe it. Ya played ya'self. For Hungary - NAS IS DEAD!!!"

if we can believe in some ppls words than Nas is at a policie station in Budapest :D the us MTV and the hungarian music channel was there too, maybe they got some footage from the "fight" at the hotel

Preach

lol at the "all you need is one mic? then how come you didnt turn up and grab one, huh?" line. i understand the man's frustration, but some times, just saying it how it is can be better than trying to be witty.

some footage from the hotel:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=31f5O6IwFgQ[/YOUTUBE]

The cars, the place wasnt good for Nas (they claimed this), it was enough for Method Man & Redman and they did a great show 2 months ago ...

Nas is a pussy.

What do they say in the video?
in the first min the guy speaks with a organizer and tells him that they (nas and his crew) dont open the doors, dont answerin the phones ... he can't talk with them, after it he speaks with nas's manager (u can hear that)
later u can see nas is coming out and the organizers screamin "hip-hop is dead" lol
i can't hear a lot of parts because the audio isnt so good

"So they took the money, but they said they need 800.000 forint ($4.000) more (they expected a smaller place, so they want 10 percent more... -like a bad joke- ). When the 800.000 forint was there, they said: it's too late.
Then the hungarian guys call the police. They told them everything about what happened, Nas's crew inside did some pointless speech, that the hungarians want to make use of they don't speak hungarian... like a bad joke again. The police weren't able to do anything. Then other police cars came... THEY call it to protect them. (How pathetic) (If you don't understand it: they weren't in danger, just nobody understood the whole thing... what they did was like an amateur scam on the streets) ... So they steal and then they ask for protect from the police. They reason was that Kelis is in the Hotel and they are afraid to let her out. Pathetic, disgusting liars. As i heard, it wasn't the first case, things like this happened in more countries. That's why it is important."

masta247

Staff member
He is weird.
Nas "had" 3 concerts in Poland, but he only attended 1..
Later said about some problems about his mental health, and that he's scared to concert here and some other bullshit.

ARon

So it was a dispute over money and people are catchin feelings.

LMAO at the dude who comes up to the camera talkin shit haha.

Bobby Sands

What a coward.Hip Hop Is Dead was a major let down imo.It has no replay value for me anyway.

Nas is a good rapper.I like his music but i dont like him.

ARon

^You both dont even know him, so why judge him.

All anyone know is what some heated "fan" tells you. MTV and other news outlets were there and no one has spoke a word about it, ask yourself why? Its probably because this is fucking stupid and anyone who has ever promoted anything knows damn well how artists and DJ's go about their business. Last second rate hikes are nothing new, if anything blame the promoter or club owner for being a rookie. I want to laugh at anyone who believes some bullshit story about cars or security or where to stay, excuses are excuses, something you dont take serious.

hizzle?

Staff member
He's a faggot for canceling his show in Croatia because "he's too scared"

Jesus Christ I saw Franz Ferdinand and Coldplay in croatia last year... how the fuck can you be scared of Croatia... Michael Jackson did a show there DURING the war!

Nas career is Dead not Hip Hop!!He talks about being a Godson n tried or did steal peeps hard earned money!!!I been lost respect for him!!Hip Hop aint dead Hip Hop is feedin Nasir n his lil girl!!!He suppose I thought was a smart brotha but he aint!!!

linx

Staff member
I seen some other idiot on HipHopGame forums post about Nas not performing at this show too. You guys sound like idiots. Sorry to say.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.