NAS' CODED LYRICS revealed by an Industry insider...CRAZY, went over EVERYONES heads

Entertainment - Home Page

so im an old head when it comes to this rap game...im not exaclty bitter with the new stuff comin out....but i miss that artistic stuff i used to hold my head up high about..

this cat right here is my man from the SOHH boards...hes a rap insider and hes got knowlege on alot of sh1t....

this article in particular hes talkin about the Codes in Nas' lyrics that went over everyones head...it has to do with his lyrics during the jayz beef...and his album covers..

u gotta see the pics to make sense...sh1t is gonna blow your mind

Entertainment - Home Page

thoughts?

*not tryin to promote anything, its a real ass article with pics that i cant post here...theres no forums or nothin on that site so chill out

Farzin

^I think so too. I think people are reading too much into this. That doesn't mean Nas doesn't have talent in making artistic lyrics. He just isn't the genius mastermind this article makes him out to be.

Chronic

"For years hip hop has been getting shitted on, never being respected for the artform it is. Instead they called it a "fad", they called emcees talentless, the music was meaningless. That may have been the case til 1994, when Nas dropped Illmatic."

That pretty much made me stop reading. Has every recipe for a failed article.

TheCat

i dont believe this at all,

you can just about making any bullshit story up if your creative enough. it was still an entertaining read.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.