Nas Announces Official Album Release Date

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
After rumors of Nas' forthcoming LP being pushed back from it's scheduled February release, the Queens native has now confirmed the album's official release date.

In a recent interview with Foxxhole radio, Nas announced the official release date as April 22nd.

"I'm over black history month." Nas said of the album's original February release date.

"I think we are part of American history and we should have it all year round. You check out some shit on our history --you'd be so surprise. We need to learn about ourselves more."

When asked how he and Def Jam plan to promote the controversial album, Nas said he plans to let others do it for him.

"We need the "Imuses" to promote it, all these niggas to promote it, the fake niggas, the sucka niggas, the good niggas, the great niggas, everyone."

"Just going to the red carpet was good, everyone had on tuxedos and I had my own shit, from the Grammy's to talking to you guys."

"I'm gonna market it the way I've always marketed, it's a bit different now cause I can open up a forum and talk to the Imus's and the Bounty Hunter guy...I'm just gonna extend myself to the people I feel are worthy of talking to..that's how I'm going to market it." Said Nas.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.