Nas and Kelis taking a divorce step

It looks like hip hop couple, Nas & Kelis have not taken notice to the trend of MTV reality show couples ending up in divorces. This is evident as Nas & Kelis have risked jumping the MTV reality couple rollercoaster. If aware, it looks like the off camera divorces of their predecessor couples hasn't stopped Nas & Kelis from becoming yet another MTV reality union to have their lives on film. Hopefully, Nas & Kelis will be the first MTV reality show couple to break that jinx as the couple will be the stars of their own upcoming MTV reality series titled "Me & Mr. Jones". The show will observe the relationship of the superstar pair as cameras will follow the newlywed relationship, hectic careers, splended lifestyles, busy schedules, and overall livelihoods whether as individuals or as a duo. The half hour reality series has yet to be announced.

The.Menace

Staff member
WHY WOULD SOMEONE LIKE NAS DO THAT? I mean.....come on, u have money right, you can do whatever u want right, from parties, ounces of weed to...fast cars or bitches or ..... if you're in love, romantic evenings with your girl....... whatever..... I mean, why - the fuck - would u want a damn camera in your damn house? I don't get it.

Kadafi Son

The.Menace said:
WHY WOULD SOMEONE LIKE NAS DO THAT? I mean.....come on, u have money right, you can do whatever u want right, from parties, ounces of weed to...fast cars or bitches or ..... if you're in love, romantic evenings with your girl....... whatever..... I mean, why - the fuck - would u want a damn camera in your damn house? I don't get it.
agree

_carmi

me, myself & us
The.Menace said:
agreed.

It's real simple. Any promotion is great for Nas. This is great for him. It's not like Nas gets the best promotion in the world. All the Hip Hop Is Dead hype has faded into obscurity. Imo, Nas needs all the promotion he can get. Even his second single "Can't Forget About You" hasn't even done that well.

The.Menace said:

Lol I know right
:laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.