Nas album info, tracklist & guests

Hip hop star Nas has finally revealed which tracks will make his new album Hip Hop Is Dead, as well as the list of collaborators set to feature.

15 tracks will be included and a host of names such as his wife Kelis and fellow rapper Scarface appear.

The album will be hitting record shops on September 11th in the UK and September 12th in the States.

View the complete tracklist now at, http://www.MusicNS.com .

P.U.

Hip Hop Is Dead Track Listing:

01. Wake Up New York (Intro)
02. Bullet X
03. What's Good NY
04. We Were Gangstas-Feat. Scarface
05. Mexico
06. QB Savages-Feat. Bravehearts
07. Polo And Guess
08. Unauthorized Biography Of KRS-ONE
09. The Nasty One
10. Seed Of Sekou
11. Legendary
12. Rebel To America
13. Hallie Selassie
14. Moon Featuring Kelis
15. Talk Of NY (Bonus Track)
So people don't have to view that bs site

simo said:
Wasn't there talk of a Jay-Z collabo?
Yeah, and there was gonna be a track with Rakim. That's confirmed. I doubt this is real....
This is what i got, don't know if it's real or fake. On the chaotic nas-forum it is said this list is fake... But if the people thre are reliable, i doubt it.

1. Intro
2. The Death
3. War for Zion feat. Damien Marley
4. Yes Yes Y'all
5. North by Northwest feat. The Game
6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson
7. The Golden Child
8. Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z
9. U.B.K (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One)
10. Just Love It feat. Kelis
11. World's Greatest feat. Pharrell Williams
12. Gods and Earths feat. Rakim
13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts
14. Sekou Selassie
15. Hip-Hop is Dead
16. Kill that Noise feat. Busta Rhymes
17. The "N"...
18. Ann Jones
19. Bonus Track: What Y'all Want

FroDawgg

DutchPac2 said:
Yeah, and there was gonna be a track with Rakim. That's confirmed. I doubt this is real....
This is what i got, don't know if it's real or fake. On the chaotic nas-forum it is said this list is fake... But if the people thre are reliable, i doubt it.

1. Intro
2. The Death
3. War for Zion feat. Damien Marley
4. Yes Yes Y'all
5. North by Northwest feat. The Game
6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson
7. The Golden Child
8. Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z
9. U.B.K (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One)
10. Just Love It feat. Kelis
11. World's Greatest feat. Pharrell Williams
12. Gods and Earths feat. Rakim
13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts
14. Sekou Selassie
15. Hip-Hop is Dead
16. Kill that Noise feat. Busta Rhymes
17. The "N"...
18. Ann Jones
19. Bonus Track: What Y'all Want
if this is real, that's tight. looking forward to appearances from the game, jay, definitely rakim, and busta. not so much to pharell (probably jay's idea, with a crappy beat to go along!), kelis, or the bravehearts (both of which were inevitable).

tracklist is way to fake there was bs talk of that track bullet x over a year ago. i seen that tracklist on websites way back 2nd one looks more realistic but i doubt the tracklist has really been released yet

roaches

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1539077/20060821/will_i_am.jhtml?headlines=true

Will is also executive producing Macy Gray's album, which is due in February on Will.I.Am Music Group (see "Justin, Will.I.Am, Outkast Give Big Love To Macy Gray"), and has four songs — including the title track — on Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead ... The N (see "Nas Says Hip-Hop Is Dead — New Album Due In September"), due next month. Plus he's got five tracks on Kelis' Kelis Was Here, due Monday (see "Kelis Preparing To Get 'Bossy' With Her Next 'Strong Kind Of Girl Record' ")
Why do I find it very appropriate that the man behind the Black Eyed Peas is producing something called "Hip-Hop Is Dead"?

(That beat he gave Too $hort is nice, though.)

ARon

^You should read what the say about Will in the new Scrath, Dre is on the cover. They also got an insiders outside point of view on Detox so to say.

We got a thread about this already. First one is real fake.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online