Name Every Westcaost MC You Know

Shot 21

I know about 90% of them, but every once in a while a name pops up who I never thought was Westside. Just name everyone you know. Also is there anyone (apart form 2 Pac) who is Westside without being born there?

Not From West
Daz Dillinger
Kurupt
2Pac
DOC
Xzibit
Ice-t

Some Westcoast Rappers
Mr Shadow
Mac Dre
Snoop Dogg
NWA
Dr.Dre
2nd II None
40 Glocc
Above The law
Afroman
Yukmouth
Tha Dove Shack
Spider Loc
Crooked I
B-Legit
E-40
Mac Mall
Ras Kass
Luniz
Lil Half Dead
Tray Dee
Goldie Loc
Krondon
DJ Quik
King T
MC Eiht
Dresta
BG Knoccout
Jayo Felony
Hollow Tip
Luni Corleone
Kam
Hammer
Coolio
Cypress Hill
C-Bo
Compton's Most Wanted
Gonzoe
Boo Yaa Tribe
Brotha Lynch Hung
Da Lench Mobb
Bloods and Crips
Messy Marv
Nutt-So
Nate Dogg
Warren G
Richie Rich
South Central Cartel
The Game
Spice 1
Speedy Loc
Suga Free
TQ
Too Short
X-Raided
Shock G
Kokane
Knoc Turn'al
E-White
Soopafly
Bad Azz
Ant Banks
Andre Nickatine (Dre Dogg)
Young Dre
Big Syke
Bishop Lamont
Gangsta Dre
Murs
Phil Da Agony
Shade Shiest
Smigg Dirtee
Phsyco Realm
Mack 10
WC

for a few

PDT

Always all tha hardcore/gangsta shit. What about...

Freestyle Fellowship [Aceyalone, Mikah 9, Self Jupiter & P.E.A.C.E.]
Abstract Rude
The Pharcyde [Bootie Brown, Fatlip, Slimkid 3 & Imani]
Souls Of Mischief [Opio, Tajai, Phesto & A+]
Del Tha Funky Homosapien and tha whole Hieroglyphics fam

Pac grew up in Oakland, he started his rap Career in Oakland, so what if he was born in newYork, he never made newyork love, dats right he made Cali love not only that, he made to live and die in LA, Screamed WEST SIDE!!! all over his albums, and he represented LA to the fullest! yes PAC is indeed WEST COAST!

Shot 21

D-dot said:
Pac grew up in Oakland, he started his rap Career in Oakland, so what if he was born in newYork, he never made newyork love, dats right he made Cali love not only that, he made to live and die in LA, Screamed WEST SIDE!!! all over his albums, and he represented LA to the fullest! yes PAC is indeed WEST COAST!
Nobody is saying that he isnt Westcoast.

D-dot said:
i guess you can say he "grew up" in oakland considering he moved to cali when he was like 14 or some where around there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.