Name all these rappers (if u can)

Chronic

Hard to say for some cuz they're drawn kinda shitty

LL Cool J, Snoop, Redman, Dr. Dre, Eminem, ? B-Real, ?, Ice Cube, Daz (??), Jay-Z, Big Daddy Kane (?), The Notorius B.I.G., Lil' Kim, DMX, Method Man, Ice-T, Warren G, Flava Flav, 2Pac, KRS-ONE, Chuck-D, Pete Rock, Rakim, Ol' Dirty Bastard. Nas

nas common rakim ?,
chuck d krs one tupac flava flav lil kim,
warren g ice t method man dmx lil kim got a big pic,
biggie mc hammer jay z daz ice cube,
?? b real big pun,
eminem dre redman snoop ll cool j.

i think thats right to left,bottom to top lol.

kman_69 said:
ah ur right, that is big daddy kane....and pete rock...but ODB? and daz?...nar dont think so....
thats not big daddy kane is it lol.........i thought it was mc hammer..........and odb looks more like common :eek:

Farzin

after eminem its that dude who made back that ass up i cant fucking think of the name right now lol oh and big pun is in tehre too i didnt see anyone mention him right beside the dude from cypress hill

Chronic

Farzin said:
after eminem its that dude who made back that ass up i cant fucking think of the name right now lol oh and big pun is in tehre too i didnt see anyone mention him right beside the dude from cypress hill
Juvenile. Think you're right, it does look like him.

from top left: LL, Snoop, Redman, Dre, Em, Master P, B Real, Big Pun, Kane, Biggie, Cube, Daz, Jigga, Ice T, Kim, X, Meth, Flav, Pac, KRS, Warren G, Chuck D, Pete Rock, Common???, ODB, Nas......is that common? its not Rakim, who the hell is that, lol

lol i cant beleive some of the names flying around here....i think i better post some bigger pics of the people we dont know....coz it sure as shit isnt MC hammer or Master P lol

as for the guy next to Nas -it looks more like ghost face than it does ODB or common..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.