My thread "wheres the love"

I dont understand how My thread "wheres the love" belongs in Introduce yourself when I've been a member since may 2002.(and probably longer but the server messed up or something)

I can see the idea of "re-introducing" ones self but that forum is for new kids and people just barely posting I've been here.

In retrospect Im just questioning my post change, and wondering why it is no longer in Our block.

Thanks,

Jebus

I see that but I also challeneged it stating that the "introduce yourself" forum is for new people and I quote;

"If your are new please introduce yourself."

I am not new therefore dont belong there

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I moved it actually to the Intro Forum because all returning members and every1 else posts it there too. (We had a couple of returning members this month already.) And alot of people got a peek of it in Our Block so the rest will have to see it in there. All the members visit that site often so you dont have to worry about them "not looking" or nething.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Why isn't Rukas' thread in Introduce Yourself as well? He did the same thing that Jebus did except Jebus did it creatively.

That's a sign of bad modding. Return it to Our Block. Or quit your job.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
die sofi. :fury:

look i did what I had to, rukas put it in our block cuz i dunno hes weird like that, shows bad admin-ing. :laugh:

if an admin or supermod wants to move it back. so be it. i aint moving it.

Sebastian

S O F I S T I K said:
Why isn't Rukas' thread in Introduce Yourself as well? He did the same thing that Jebus did except Jebus did it creatively.

That's a sign of bad modding. Return it to Our Block. Or quit your job.

it was more like a good-bye thread

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online