My Random thoughts about Hip Hop PT. 4

- I have no desire to see a reality show based around Remy Ma unless she’s secretly a closet naturist

- Most of RZA’s work on the Afro Samurai soundtrack is tight as virgin poon tang. Needless to say..this bodes well for the upcoming Wu / Raekwon / Bobby D projects

- The erratic behaviour of Foxy Brown during her recent field trip to Pembroke Pines could have been avoided if Florida police officers understood sign language

- When I heard Illogic has plans to make a Celestial Clockwork sequel, it made my day. I had a shit day. Hobbies not bitches tho

- The Pharoahe Monch single sounds like a weaker version of Stray Bullet from the Organized Konfusion album

- You’d get more pleasure from using the new Black Milk disc to scoop dog shit from sidewalks than you would do from actually listening to it

- Someone needs to revoke Gillie Da Kid's ghetto pass. Using a different payphone from other prisoners doesn’t mean you have ’John Gotti status’ in the same way that claiming to ghostwite for Lil Wayne doesn’t make you more gangster

- In terms of dependable high quality releases and leaks, I've been suprised and impressed by the calibre of material from first quarter of 07’

- I like Dadaist influenced abstract rap more than eardrum molestation from the misuse of four turn tables and an MPC. I’m only attending the Rjd2 gig for Busdriver

- Hell Razah is slayed by every cat who makes a guest appearance on Renaissance Child

- Word is that Hangar 18 went over like a lead balloon in Europe

- I’ll refrain from slamming Timbaland for recycling four year old beats but only because the new Redman joint is off the meat rack

- Instead of contibuting to one of the four hundred existing industry beef threads, how about I just make another new one for ya'll?

- I’m dishevelled that Sadat X is contributing to the new Verbal Threat Album. I still haven’t forgiven him for making me waste seventy minutes of my life listening to Black October

- Halftooth don’t have any faith in the Median project

- Whoever convinced Nas to name his sneaker line The Disciple Footwear Collection should receive a pink slip. I tote handles at shoes that sound like open toe sandals

- If you’re a fan of good hip hop, live in the Sea-Town and didn’t attend the Sundiata Festival you better have a good excuse involving broken bones and/or bodily malfunctions

When I heard Illogic has plans to make a Celestial Clockwork sequel, it made my day. I had a shit day. Hobbies not bitches tho
Whaaaa?.. whens that supposed to drop. I've been lookin for news on a new illogic album for ages.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
albohemia said:
- If you’re a fan of good hip hop, live in the Sea-Town and didn’t attend the Sundiata Festival you better have a good excuse involving broken bones and/or bodily malfunctions
We don't say Sea-Town.

All Star Weekend > Sundiata Festival.

Even without All Star Weekend, Amnesty International Human Rights film festival > Sundiata Festival.

ImmortalTech said:
Whaaaa?.. whens that supposed to drop. I've been lookin for news on a new illogic album for ages.
Rumored for last quarter of 07' but nothing has been finalised yet.

S O F I said:
We don't say Sea-Town.

All Star Weekend > Sundiata Festival.

Even without All Star Weekend, Amnesty International Human Rights film festival > Sundiata Festival.
I'm glad you enjoy basketball and politically biased charities.

ImmortalTech said:
07 just started looking even better.. Illogic is dope as hell. Requires a very refined taste, but still dope.

peace
If his new shit is on par with the Write To Death mixtapes I'll be a happy bunny.

I've been pretty damn satisified with just about everything he's done so far, so I'm sure it'll be ill. Illogic is a creative mofo, I have high hopes for his next release. I guess it takes a refined taste to listen to him though.

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.