My New Album - The Hate That Hate Produced

Bigg Limn

Staff member
It won't lemme post the widget here, but yall can stream my new album on SoundClick, purchase it for $5 if you want to, Id appreciate the support.

But Id like 2 know what you all think of it as a whole...its more of a street album, nothing really radio-friendly on there, save a few tracks. Really jus releasing some frustration lol.

All tracks produced by my boi Slopez (whos on 2 tracks), except for "Gun Play" and "Save Ur Soul" which were done by me ("Save Ur Soul" was actually a final for school). Recorded at his house, mixed by me...gay Cool Edit Pro.

But it came 2gether pretty solid, been getting pretty good reviews around here, again would like 2 hear what U guys think.

http://www.soundclick.com/limn

Heres the artwork...

Casey

Staff member
No offence my dude, but you could really use a graphic designer. I know you said it's a street record, but think about what message you're sending out to people that know nothing about you or your music.

I know you probably don't have much of a budget, and are trying to keep costs as low as possible, but if you're interested in moving your career forward you need to be as professional as you can.

As for the music, I'll have a listen later since I'm not at home right now.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
lol none t aken...I know my photoshop skillz sux0rs...jus tryna work w/ what I got. I got peeps who R good w/ gfx; but I hate having 2 rely on them - this is the only way I know it'll get done and get done decently (..or mebbe not decently? lol)

But if U know some free/cheap dudes Im all 4 it..but I been doin this myself since day 1 lol

THEV1LL4N

you spelt your name wrong at the bottom of the back cover. it says "big lmn".

artwork isnt too bad for someone who isnt a professional. ive seen much much worse.

good luck in all your endeavours.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.