my 2nd reply

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
What is the point in having petitions cluttering up the forum?
They don't work and are a waste of time and space.
If you want to do something write a letter.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
if people want to perpetuate the myth that online petitions actually accomplish anything, then they can start by bumping one of the dozen threads already present on this forum. do a search or link the one from duckdown.com, don't start another.

i agree with apacalypse don't close shit because u dont like it and dante, no one asked your opinion so stay out of it.......everyoen knows you think your better than everybody and its so like you to agree with pittsey..........and now i await the fake intelligent comeback from dante......

==out==

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Johnny J said:
i agree with apacalypse don't close shit because u dont like it and dante, no one asked your opinion so stay out of it.......everyoen knows you think your better than everybody and its so like you to agree with pittsey..........and now i await the fake intelligent comeback......

==out==

I agree with Dante, and Johnny J no-one asked your opinion so stay out of it....... everyone knows you think you're better than everybody and it's so like you to put so in your sentences and sound like Chandler.... and now I await another crap post from the usual Pittsey fan club members.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
this is a message forum. don't reply unless you're prepared for someone to post an opposing opinion.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
the most successful petition of the One Nation cd got over 3000 signatures

has interscope shown any interest in releasing the cd at all, let alone in original form? no. why would that change now?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.