Must-Have Songs for my iPod

I just got an iPod and I need to fill it up, recommend me some good songs. :)

To start, I want someone to up Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man for me. (192 rip)

Shahin

You would probably get more quality feedback in the streethop forum. What kind of music do you like? Rap obviously but what kind of rap?

you like kurupt?? i recommend c-walk....just got done listening to that....i dunno...there's so much out there, and there's so much i dont know....this site used to be booming with new stuff everyday...for some reason that has stopped the past 2 months...dunno why....but if you dont find something at rapgodfathers.com......ill be damned....someone's always posting stuff...about 2 new cds an hour...on average....i recommened going there....dunno if im allowed to site advertise, but go ahead and check that site out....you just gotta register, that's all...

I dont get it, whats so 'must have' about having songs on ipod then having songs on regular cd player or computer? i dont see any big deal about it. just pick some songs you have on computer and put on ipod.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.