Music World Entertainment release child friendly rap albums

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mathew Knowles’ Music World Entertainment has launched a new children’s music series entitled Kid’s Rap Radio, which features child-friendly lyrics and arrangement of popular rap and hip hop singles.

Kid’s Rap Radio, Volume 1 & 2 will debut as a double-disc collection on Nov. 21 and includes versions of "Lil Bit," "Go DJ," "Laffy Taffy" and "Touch It."

Knowles said in a statement: "This is the first-ever hip-hop compilation album geared toward youth and it is being released on the Music World label. With the hip-hop industry constantly being scrutinized for lyrical content, Kid’s Rap Radio allows young hip-hop fans to be positively influenced by alternate, kid friendly lyrics of songs by today’s top rap stars."

The track for Kid's Rap Radio, Volume 1 & 2 is:

• Volume 1

1. D Beck Intro
    2. Lil Bit
    3. Back Then
    4. Wait The Whisper Song
    5. Shorty Wanna Ride
    6. Go DJ
    7. Can't Stop Won't Stop
    8. Shake Ya Tail Feather
    9. If I Can't Do It
    10. Right Thurr

Volume 2
    1. D'iablo Intro
    2. It's Goin Down
    3. What U Know
    4. Grillz
    5. Laffy Taffy
    6. Outta Control
    7. Touch It
    8. Fresh Azimiz

Casey

Staff member
Hip-Hop is officially dead. It's not supposed to be child-fucking-friendly family entertainment. At least when punk rock died it went out with a bang. I don't remember a double-cassette release of "Kids' Punk Radio".

Matthew Knowles, you bastard. First you unleash your utterly un-talented boring as shit seed on the music industry, inspiring a nation of gold-diggers under the pretense of "independant women", now this?

You deserve death.

And you really think kids won't go out and find the dirty versions? You naive motherfucker. Yeah, real fucking postive, lets put "the whisper song" on here. Don't the original lyrics go like this?:

Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up
Wait you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up

Like B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM,
B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM,
B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM

Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up,
Beat da pussy
Up, Beat da pussy up

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.