Music To Get You Psyched

Bobby Sands

I have a load of music to get me psyched but i want more.2Pac probably does the job best but i have all his music.Im talking about albums like Warriorz-M.O.P,Songs like Natural Born Killas-Ice Cube and Dr Dre.Real banging songs that get you psyched and albums with this type of style consistent in them.

I probably have a lot of albums and songs like these already but im hoping people might name some i dont have.

Feel free to upload songs if you want.I will rep you.

Try not to mention pretty obvious ones like 2Pac,Wu Tang,Ice Cube,Biggie etc

The Mobb Deep track is from their 3rd album "Hell On Earth".. Probaly their best album to me.. And the other "Executive track" is from The Firm album.. Their both really good cds so if you dont got em you gotta get em!

Thanks 4 the rep! :thumb:

Run - Ghostface Killah

makes me want to chop someones head off :fury:

damn i know there is others that exemplify that thought so much but i just cant remember right now

Bobby Sands

The Mobb Deep track is from their 3rd album "Hell On Earth".. Probaly their best album to me.. And the other "Executive track" is from The Firm album.. Their both really good cds so if you dont got em you gotta get em!
Oh rite,i have Hell On Earth.Quality album.Didnt have The Firm's song so thaks for that.

Bobby Sands

westside connection-bow down album
Yea i got this a few weeks back.Had been meanin to get it for ages.bangin album.

try DMX. the intro off one of his albums is awesome (the tyson entry song).
I have all DMX's albums.Hes got some songs you can get psyched to like X IS Coming,X Gonna Give it To Ya,Right/Worng etc.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Bring Ya Whole Crew - DMX
Intro (It's Dark & Hell is Hot) - DMX
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Imma Tell - Tech N9ne
Our Life - Ill Bill ft Necro
Death Smiles At Murder - Ill Bill

Just to name a couple.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.