Murs

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I thought the shit he did with 9th Wonder was pretty good.

Don't really feel Slug & them, but I can appreciate MURS.

Anyways, anybody here feel MURS?

Hurts

I still need to check that album maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i heard a couple tracks and they were real nice...i might buy it tomorrow cuz im plannin to spend some money on music..i was gonna buy DIverse- oNE aM<<<that album but i was able to download it so this onez now on top of ma list..

if you ever get tha chance this was posted almost a year ago but is one of his best, "Letter 2 a Black boy" I think its called, look for that and enjoy. Stroy tellin at its finest

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Listened to the shit, realized it was a true story, read up on it a bit, thought it was out of order that dude served a year, get the gist that he's free & read that MURS & Danger Mouse hooked up for a song about the genocide in Sudan, tried finding it but failed, noticed that I have totally disregarded comprhensible English in this post & am now waiting to see if anyone will reply.

Peace.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
MURS is really nice. That Murs and 9th 3:16 is probably the best album that came out in a while every song is good except Trevor an Them that just is whack

I was going to post some shit a couple weeks ago on here about how I felt like Murs was one of the realest out. Every one talks about the realest being the rapper in jail or getting shot or whatever, but if you listen to Murs, he lets it all go. He truley speaks his mind and calls it like it is. Weather it's asking the fans why they don't like him but do like Eminem, complaining about women not liking him, or whatever....I think he's one of the most honest out.

I've only listened to one album and that was the collaboration with 9th Wonder (who I'm not a fan of by the way). That release was probably the most listenable album I've heard in a while, great music.

I picked up 'The End Of The Beginning' a month ago for £2.99 from Virgin but to be honest I've yet to listen to it. The first track suprised me though.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Listened to the shit, realized it was a true story, read up on it a bit, thought it was out of order that dude served a year, get the gist that he's free & read that MURS & Danger Mouse hooked up for a song about the genocide in Sudan, tried finding it but failed, noticed that I have totally disregarded comprhensible English in this post & am now waiting to see if anyone will reply.

Peace.
It's on the Genocide in Sudan compilation:

1. System of a Down- NÜGUNS
2. Thievery Corporation feat. Sleepywonder- Truth and Rights
3. Kinky- Five Rooms
4. Bad Religion- Live Again (The Fall of Man)
5. Jurassic 5- High Fidelity
6. Gorillaz- Tomorrow Comes Today
7. The Pretenders- Complex Person (remixed by Novel & Jones)
8. Rise Against- State of the Union
9. X-ecutioners- Don't Believe The Hype '04
10. Danger Mouse and Murs- Paint By Numbers
11. Jill Scott- Try
12. Angelique Kidjo- Conga Habanera (remixed by Jez Colin)
13. Mark Farina- Movin' Left
14. Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra- R.O.C.
15. Toots and the Maytals (featuring Bunny Wailer)- Take A Trip
16. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid (featuring Lee "Scratch" Perry)- Dubtometry (remixed by Alter Echo)
17. Tortoise-Five Too Many
18. Teargas & Plateglass- Arkhangelsk
19. The Nightwatchmen- Let Freedom Ring
20. Tweaker featuring Jennifer Charles- Crude Sunlight

If I can find it in the shops (which is doubtful) I'll cop it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.