Murs

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
i dont listen to mars or murs wutever there fuckin called i only listen to undaground west coast rap and sum mainstreem rappers

LOL dude, you must be fucking retarded....coz last time i checked murs is underground...and guess what, hes a west coast rapper!! :eek:

Neruz said:
felt 2 is coming on 7/12, murs & slug... this time with ANT on the boards. Should be dope :D :thumb:
ah sick, thats great news man....atmosphere is dope...and Murs sounds tight over Ant beats...i love that track "what do you know" off his first album -pretty sure that was an Ant beat....and "brotherly love" im pretty sure as well..

i was hoping he'd do some shit over dangermouse beats again too..that song "to a black boy" is really good..

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
200 fans in the whole state of california type of underground

a) You still described yourself as a "westcoast underground fan". Underground is underground man, you should have still looked into him.

b) His last album got a XL in XXL, do some research, he's actually fairly popular to true heads.

Hostile Apostle said:
a) You still described yourself as a "westcoast underground fan". Underground is underground man, you should have still looked into him.

b) His last album got a XL in XXL, do some research, he's actually fairly popular to true heads.
if he was truly underground he wouldint be in xxl u dont c xxl rating woodie mac dre mac mall albumz do u?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.