Murs iS that good

Mase said:
A bit drunk tonight are we Grimey?
with threads like...
"this statement is a fact til someone prooves to me in detail why im wrong"
"Murs iS that good"
"do you like jayz"

... i was starting to wonder how bored this guy was.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
i think you people need to check out Underground Railroad more often.

We tried to get a thread popping about him but too many of you just sit in Street Hop.
I know it sucks...

Thats why I say you the one who likes him should make lots of threads about him...like post up tracks give info..talk about him in streethop and keep pastng the underground railroad link in there...haha...I mean Grimes tried that some time ago with the 50 cent threads and it kinda worked I think..so why don't u start a thread about Murs and u give info bout Murs and than u end ur post with:

If you would like to talk more about Murs and other great slept on artists please visit the underground railroad >>Link<<

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
i think you people need to check out Underground Railroad more often.

We tried to get a thread popping about him but too many of you just sit in Street Hop.
i posted in streethop with this thread to make people realise murs is dope. see dudes in the underground forum probaly already have heard him before. and them people aint gonna be fucked goin in that forum so i post in streethop.

murs is cool, only problem i have is repetitive subject matter, namely chicks and sex. Maybe i need to hear more from him before I make that claim, check out "And This Is For", "Freak These Tales", "Murs Rules The World", "The Pain", and my favourite "Walk Like A Man"...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online