Mr. Scarface

THEV1LL4N

what would you consider Mr. Scarface the rapper to be?

an eastcoast rapper

or

a rapper from the south

because i need to sort out some of his songs into folders on my pc.

thank you

THEV1LL4N

Brad Terrance Jordan, better known by his stage name Scarface (born November 9, 1970 in Newark, New Jersey) is an American rapper from the South Acres neighborhood of Houston, Texas. He was an early member of the Southern rap group The Geto Boys and still maintains ties with them, though he has been a solo artist since 1991.

THEV1LL4N

Aristotle said:
You sort your music by region?
i sort out my music by "Rap & Hip-Hop", "R&B", "Reggae", "Game Music", "Movie Sountracks" and "Punjabi".

then within all the folders i sort it by each artist with full albums and mixtapes within each artist folder.

i sort out the single tracks which i have into detroit, west, east, south, and other.

Scarface is not just from the south, he's the King of the South. I don't know what the fuck someone like TI is even talking about, Face has been doing it for 20 years now.

linx

Staff member
JeremyM said:
Scarface is not just from the south, he's the King of the South. I don't know what the fuck someone like TI is even talking about, Face has been doing it for 20 years now.
Word em up.

JeremyM said:
scarface should grow a spine then, cos he co-signed t.i's claim on the down with the king mixtape. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.