$Mr. Prime - Walking Wounded (Link)$

Lok

He is from New York (G-G-G-G....) the album is produced by DJ K Slay (Dunno how you spell his name), um, 9th Wonder, Swiss Beats, OH YEAH KANYE WEST...um who else is hot? Madvilan, Pete Rock, C.L. Smooth & DJ Premier.

GET IT FOLKS!

Lok

OH SNAPS, yeah yeah, can't belive i forgot about them. Em got that Circus thing going on, he dropps a verse too, disses the shit out Lil Eazy E for some reason...

PEEP!

Lok

I thought you werent digging it :/

I won't make the goal I had for dropping in July. I probably could have it done by early August, but I want it right you know. I'm damn near completion, I want to shoot for six weeks. I've got 13 tracks done and I may just add one more. It sounds good maine. I'm working daily finishing that TEN TOES DOWN. It's a tight album, I ain't just saying that. LOve Boy.............Prime
BUT, If you can't wait for the new album & need your Prime fix, then you can check out a few TIGHT joints from his groups unreleased album.

Kings Of The South
Battle Field
Track 12

These tracks were done around 2000, way before his solo album, so lyrically he's not as good as he comes on his own album, but he still comes tight. The other memebers are excellent as well.

Lok said:
I thought you werent digging it :/

BUT, If you can't wait for the new album & need your Prime fix, then you can check out a few TIGHT joints from his groups unreleased album.

Kings Of The South
Battle Field
Track 12

These tracks were done around 2000, way before his solo album, so lyrically he's not as good as he comes on his own album, but he still comes tight. The other memebers are excellent as well.

lol i didnt like it when i first heard it, but that shit grew on me like u wouldnt believe....anyway where im at i could never find his new cd when it gets released anyway

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.