Mouse and Doom to tour US

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Even though the pair offers a stingy seven dates, fans of last year's underground blend The Mouse and the Mask can catch DJ Danger Mouse and MF Doom live through April 21st. The tour jumps off with three New York City shows on March 28th, 29th and 31st, and closes April 21st in Atlanta. Mouse and Doom's 2005 collaboration earned "Hip Hop Album of the Year" at last month's PLUG Independent Music Awards.

The enigmatic MF Doom began gaining an underground following in 1997 for wearing a metal mask and co-creating acclaimed works like Madvillainy (2004) with California producer/emcee Madlib. He has also dropped various albums under "Metal Fingers," "Viktor Vaughn" and "King Geedorah." Ghostface reached out to Doom to produce four or five songs on his upcoming album Fishscale (March 28th) after hearing a "Metal Fingers" instrumental CD on tour. The two are producing a collaborative album called Swift & Changeable.

DJ Danger Mouse caught the attention of Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly in 2004 for mixing Jay-Z's curtain call, The Black Album, and The Beatles' White Album for the Internet hit The Grey Album. He produced The Gorillaz latest album Demon Days and is working with Cee-Lo on a collaborative LP called Gnarls Barkely.

Danger Doom Tour Dates:

• March 28 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
    March 29 - Brooklyn, NY - Warsaw
    March 31 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
    April 13 - Seattle, WA - Showbox
    April 16 - San Francisco, CA - Fillmore
    April 21 - Atlanta, GA - Earthlink Live

Lakai

got MAD love for MF Doom

just to let everyone know though, all the dates are now cancelled, three days after going on sale

:fury:

MF DOOM is amazing. I can't stop listening to him and I dont understand why. I have all of his stuff, and its incredible. Lost an auction for Operation Doomsday, the original pressing, going for up to 188.00 per sealed copy on Amazon... all his stuff just goes away, so pick up anything of his you can...

Man this CD was so fucking tight I still cant stop playing it. Too bad the tour was cancelled, I was gonna go...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.