Most consistent MCs or producers?

Who do you think has been consistent throughout their career? Why?

For me...

Blue Print - he's stayed consistent in both production and vocals. One of the finest out there to date.

Slick Rick - Da Art Of Storytelling proved that his game hasn't slipped in a decade or two.

Kool Keith - beats/producers aside, his lyrics are so versatile and have been since Ultramagnetic MCs till date. I consider him top ten material.

Producer : Undecided

MC: Crooked I, to ME he is most original most versatile most able to blow your mind with how well he change his rhyme scheme from song to song... he's the only rapper I have been able to really impress non-rap fans with (Minus Tupac ofcourse)

It's a lot harder for an mc to stay around and be relevant. So outside of jay-z, who really stays in the spotlight for more than 5 years? only one answer to this question: Too 'motherfuckin' $hort

Producers? I think it's a lot easier for producers to grow musically than rappers grow in lyrical content. So you have a bunch: Hi-Tek, Dr. Dre, Quik, Havoc, even the Neptunes almost because of how many hits they pop. But I'm going with Dat Nigga Daz Dillinger, I mean look at his fucking catalog. It's amazing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.