Mos Def asks Suge who killed 2pac

illseedi:
Well, I’ve been purposely avoiding beef on these pages, because I was personally getting sick of it. I think there are some interesting things brewing. Now, Mos Def isn’t known for getting into beef, but the BK rapper recently called out Suge Knight in Hollywood, California at a show. The man, known for his conscious behavior, asked something to the effect of “Who killed Tupac, Suge? And Mos went on to say, “Just tell us who did it, Suge. Let's stop all this bulls**t. We fear nothing.” I don’t know exactly where this was said, but it’s being talked about a lot in the New York and Cali areas. I think that would be an interesting beef – Most Definitely. However, I don’t see that happening since both of these gentlemen are very sensible. ;)
from all hip hop rumors

^^^lol but nah mos def knows suge knows somethin we all know suge has to know sumthing and thats kool that mos def is saying stop the bullshit stupid but kool

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
lol...why did he ask?we´ll neva get tha answer.
mos def vs. suge?nah i dont think so..
mos is the braveheart..i´m surprised that suge didn´t punch him or we wanna hear soon some thing like:
"BK rapper mos def was gunned down after (for) askin stupid questions"

The guy's not an idiot because he asked Suge for an answer. In that case, you'd hafta say that every person who ever asked Suge who killed Pac would be an idiot. The dude just wanted some answers, so he started asking questions. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like after he finds out he's gonna do something because I doubt that any of you would do anything if you knew who killed Pac either. It's just for the sake of knowing. Not for the sake of stomping somebody out and killing their family for a dead rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.