More info on Games Album

Just read this on Hurricainegame.us

Rapper The Game's second album boasts a superstar-studded line up of cameos, including guest spots from Nas, Busta Rhymes, Kanye West, Mary J. Blige and Snoop Dogg. The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - is confident The Doctor's Advocate will be a bigger hit than his multi-platinum selling debut The Documentary, with a little help from his friends.

He tells AllHipHop.com, "I got Nas on a record. Busta's back on the album. I did a song with Mary (J Blige), Marsha from Floetry. I got Tha Dogg Pound on the album. I didn't have Snoop on my first album, so I had to get him on this one. I got Kanye rappin' on this album too. And we got production by Just Blaze, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.I.Am; I worked with Swizz on this album. We went and seen Timbaland. I was in with (Dr) Dre on this album!"

This was posted here yesterday 21St but I think I read it b4 if old just delete but he does mention working with dre:confused:

xxx

Some of the info may not be true now, it seems like their are no dre beats, and it is suppose to be called the devil's advocate now.

PS - Wont Game have to rewrite the entire album to take out dre references?

I'm Thinkin by the sounds of the producers on the album minus dre it sounds pretty tight am hoping for a decent album and I think it will be.

On a recent interview, Game said he only spoke to Dr.Dre about 2 weeks ago and that dre told him not to believe the hype and to not mind the rumrs.

Game also made a point that it shouldn't matter if Dre produces on the album or not because Dre wasn't responsible for his first lp's success. He said Dre only produced 3 joints on the documentary, so whether or not if he produces on this LP or not, it shouldn't make a difference as to the album's outcome.

_carmi said:
^still aint the full album.

looking forward to this album.
yeah, but dre was executive producer and oversaw the project. his influence was more then just the tracks he produced...

i am looking forward to the album too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.