More Fish

THEV1LL4N

ive just downloaded Ghostface Killah's New Album "More Fish".

i'd like to find out what other peoples opinions are on it. i havent given it a proper listen, but i dont think its as good as fishscale. and fishscale wasnt exactly his best album.

maybe i need a proper listen, out loud.

the guest appearences arent that good. no method man, no raekwon, no other wu members. however, there are appearences from his son, "sun god", capadonna, redman, kanye west, ne-yo, trife da god and killa sin to name a few.

also a featured artist is eamon. NOW WHO THE FUCK IS HE??? HES A DIKHED!! I HATE THIS FUKKER!! HES SO SH*T!!! HE GOT CUSSED BY HIS EX-GIRL ON HIS OWN BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS CAREER'S OVER, WHY THE HELL IS HE ON A GHOSTFACE ALBUM??? HES NOT GONNA SELL RECORDS!!!

Sandeep14 said:
ive just downloaded Ghostface Killah's New Album "More Fish".

i'd like to find out what other peoples opinions are on it. i havent given it a proper listen, but i dont think its as good as fishscale. and fishscale wasnt exactly his best album.

maybe i need a proper listen, out loud.

the guest appearences arent that good. no method man, no raekwon, no other wu members. however, there are appearences from his son, "sun god", capadonna, redman, kanye west, ne-yo, trife da god and killa sin to name a few.

also a featured artist is eamon. NOW WHO THE FUCK IS HE??? HES A DIKHED!! I HATE THIS FUKKER!! HES SO SH*T!!! HE GOT CUSSED BY HIS EX-GIRL ON HIS OWN BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS CAREER'S OVER, WHY THE HELL IS HE ON A GHOSTFACE ALBUM??? HES NOT GONNA SELL RECORDS!!!
some people take this shit too seriously :thumb:

7 Syns

Back to the topic, I'm really enjoying that More Fish record. Shits tight as, the tracks "Pokerface", "Greedy Bitches", "Miguel Sanchez" are my remedy.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.