More Bey-Jay Wedding Details

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
London's Daily Mirror newspaper is filling in the blanks of Jay-Z and Beyonce's wedding Friday evening at the rap mogul's New York digs.

According to Monday's article, the private ceremony had an all-white theme that included white roses, orchids, diamond-encrusted candelabras and a plush Egyptian cotton-lined marquee.

"It was such a romantic evening," a source told the paper. "Beyonce's mum had been chief wedding planner and spent nearly £750,000 on decor and flowers, making sure everything was all-white on the night."

Guests were reportedly told to leave their cell phones and cameras at home, and some attendees were frisked at the door for weapons. According to the Mirror, three guns were left in an amnesty box outside Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment.

As previously reported, witnesses to the nuptials included Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martin, Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, as well as family members of both the bride and groom.

The affair included a sit down dinner, during which Jigga, 38, "made an emotional speech praising his Bootylicious bride and jerking a tear from Gwynnie," the newspaper reported. "Bey, 26, serenaded her new husband by singing a Natasha Bedingfield inspired ditty, with the words: 'I love you, I love you, I love you.'"

Later, on the dance floor, Beyonce "performed a raunchy dance for Jay" to their hit duet "Crazy in Love." The couple took off for their "crystal-filled bedroom just before midnight," the paper said, adding, "Beyonce had imposed a no-sex rule three weeks ahead of the ceremony."

Source: EURweb.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.