More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rapper 50 Cent is still ranting about Alicia Keys and her comments published in Blender magazine regarding gangsta rap.

The singer explained that her statements suggesting the genre was a government conspiracy "to convince black people to kill each other" was "misrepresented." But 50, as previously reported, isn't buying it.

"I don't like Alicia Keys no more...If she thinks what they consider [to be] gangsta music is [made] to bring black people down, then I think my s*** falls into that category," he said, according to E! Online. "I don't like people who don't like me."

The self-described gangsta rapper also went after Keys' talent on the piano.

"I don't think that [her] classical s*** is cool. I don't give a f*** if you can classically play the piano," he said. "I haven't been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time...I could f**king care less about the s***. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things."

In a statement clarifying her remarks in Blender, Keys said: "The point that I was trying to make was that the term was over-sloganized by some of the media causing reactions that were not always positive," Keys said in her statement. "Many of the 'gangsta rap' lyrics articulate the problems of the artists' experiences and I think all of us, including our leaders, could be doing more to address these problems including drugs, gang violence, crime, and other related social issues."

Source: EURweb.com

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Why arent gunmen smart? How can U shoot a fucking idiot like this 9 times, and NOT hit him in the fucking brain and kill his worthless egotistical ass.

BPS

I don't like 50's music.But he does make a bit of a point.If you haven't been through it.Then it's not really fair to pass judgement.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online