mop warriorz

i was just listening 2 this yesterday and i was thinking i never heard anybody talk about this album, i think its classic. Havent heard them put out anything good since this but they need 2.

I play this album (with few more) when I'm down or before some important game. Pure hardcore. Yes, this is their last good album. They were on hold for so long with Rocafella. Things ain't better now when they are with G-Unit. But, if Premo bless them with beats anything is possible.

Bobby Sands

Well u have surely seen me post about it.Im always praising this album.I love it.Production is great.Only one or two filler tracks.Everything is banging.Songs like Follow Instructions,Calm Down,Face Off,Roll Call are quality.Id recommend this album to anyone.I got it when it was released 5 or 6 years ago and i still listen to it a fair bit now.

As a matter of fact all of M.O.P albums are good.You should try and get all their erlier stuff if havent got them.Albums like To The Death,Firing Squad,First Family 4 Life are classics.Have u noticed thast nearly every time M.O.P feature on a song with another rapper or group,the song is one of the best on tha album.They are great to listen to if u want 2 get psyched.My only criticism is that their subject matter is limited.M.O.P are my favourite rap duo.

There is a new album out at the moment called Ghetto Warfare.Havent got it yet.Some of the songs on it seem to be old.Are they still on G-Unit?

Tupac Tha Great said:
Well u have surely seen me post about it.Im always praising this album.I love it.Production is great.Only one or two filler tracks.Everything is banging.Songs like Follow Instructions,Calm Down,Face Off,Roll Call are quality.Id recommend this album to anyone.I got it when it was released 5 or 6 years ago and i still listen to it a fair bit now.

As a matter of fact all of M.O.P albums are good.You should try and get all their erlier stuff if havent got them.Albums like To The Death,Firing Squad,First Family 4 Life are classics.Have u noticed thast nearly every time M.O.P feature on a song with another rapper or group,the song is one of the best on tha album.They are great to listen to if u want 2 get psyched.My only criticism is that their subject matter is limited.M.O.P are my favourite rap duo.

There is a new album out at the moment called Ghetto Warfare.Havent got it yet.Some of the songs on it seem to be old.Are they still on G-Unit?
:thumb:

Casey

Staff member
Warriorz....that was the one with "Cold As Ice", and "Ante Up", right? Some sick shit on that album 4 sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.